Supporting Ukraine Amid War
On February 24, 2022, the russian federation, with the support of the republic of belarus, started the despicable war against Ukraine.
The russian army is killing civilians, women, and children throughout Ukraine, bombarding houses of innocent Ukrainians, maternity hospitals, kindergartens, shooting ambulances, civilian and volunteer vehicles, and attacking nuclear power plants in 21st century Europe.
During these challenging times for Ukraine, the duty of AmCham Ukraine and the entire business community is to support Ukraine and all Ukrainians. AmCham Ukraine team did its best to continue to work to support our community. We are available on the phone, Microsoft Teams, WhatsApp, Zoom, and email to handle all your requests and issues.
On August 23, AmCham Ukraine presented Survey Results "Doing Business after Six Months of War in Ukraine":
- 72% of AmCham Ukraine members are fully operational, 27% continue to work partially
- 83% of companies pay full salaries, 16% – reduced salaries
- 96% of members plan to continue operations in Ukraine in 2023
Detailed results and press releases in ENG & UKR: AmCham Ukraine Survey. Doing Business after Six Months of War in Ukraine
Stay strong and safe. Glory to Ukraine!
1. VERIFIED WAYS TO HELP UKRAINE
How to Support the People of Ukraine Right Now.
2. REVIEW OF LEGISLATION FOR UKRAINIAN REFUGEES SEEKING SHELTER ABROAD
The war in Ukraine forced millions of Ukrainians to seek refuge abroad.
AmCham Ukraine wants to share useful materials for Ukrainians on how to legally stay abroad.
This review was prepared for Ukrainian refugees by the leading law firms from over 25 countries upon request and in coordination with the international legal network Multilaw and Ukrainian law firm Arzinger, AmCham Ukraine member company.
AmCham Ukraine team was glad to assist with translating materials into Ukrainian.
Review in ENG & UKR: https://bit.ly/3qd3m5O
3. OFFICIAL PAGES
Below you can find the official pages shared by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine where you can read reliable information:
- Office of the President of Ukraine
- General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
- Ministry of Defence of Ukraine
- State Service for Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine
- Ministry of Internal Affairs
- The United Nations
4. INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT IN THE HAGUE
The International Criminal Court in The Hague launches an investigation into russian war crimes and crimes against humanity in Ukraine. https://www.icc-cpi.int/