GOLAW is pleased to announce that our firm has been highly recognised in nine practice areas by the prestigious ranking The Legal 500 EMEA 2020. Eight lawyers are recommended as the market leaders in several legal practices, while three received individual recognitions as “Leading individuals” and “Next generation partners”.
Recognised practice areas:
- Employment (Tier 2)
- Energy (Tier 2)
- White-collar crime (Tier 2)
- Banking, finance and capital markets (Tier 3)
- Commercial, corporate and M&A (Tier 3)
- Dispute resolution (Tier 3)
- Private clients (Tier 3)
- Real estate and construction (Tier 3)
- Tax (Tier 3)
Kateryna Manoylenko, GOLAW Partner – ‘Leading individual’, Employment;
Anzhelika Moiseeva, GOLAW Partner - ‘Leading individual’, White-collar crime.
Kateryna Tsvetkova, GOLAW Counsel – ‘Next Generation Partners’, Employment.
- Valentyn Gvozdiy, Managing Partner - Employment, White-сollar сrime, Dispute resolution, and Tax;
- Sergiy Oberkovych, Senior Partner - Energy, Banking, finance and capital markets, Commercial, corporate and M&A, Private clients, Real estate and construction;
- Max Lebedev, Partner - Energy, Commercial, corporate and M&A, Private clients, Real estate and construction;
- Igor Glushko, Partner - White-collar crime;
- Iryna Kalnytska, Partner - Banking, Finance and capital markets, and Tax.
An important component of the research includes interviews with the firm's clients. GOLAW clients gave positive feedback, saying that ‘this team deserves to be called one of the best in Ukraine.’ The firm’s ‘business-oriented’, ‘creative’ approaches in work and ‘ability to choose a winning strategy‘ are mentioned several times. Our clients also emphasize that the firm’s lawyers 'have an exceptional combination of practical experience and the ability to develop non-standard strategies. They do not follow the already existing legal practice but set precedents.’
The recommended lawyers also received individual testimonials from the clients. All client feedback, as well as The Legal 500 research team commentaries are available at our website.
You can also view the results on the official The Legal 500 website.
The Legal 500 is the international ranking which for almost 30 has been analysing the capabilities of law firms across the world in more than 100 jurisdictions. The research is based on feedback from 300,000 clients worldwide, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers who have unrivalled experience in the legal market. A comprehensive research programme revised and updated every year to bring the most up-to-date vision of the global legal market.