Recognizing the importance of establishing the Rule of law in Ukraine, as well as adhering to human rights and fundamental freedoms in criminal procedure, GOLAW presents a unique information resource "Criminal Law in Ukraine".
"Criminal Law in Ukraine" is the first and only information hub in Ukraine in the field of criminal law, powered by GOLAW leading attorneys who are the recognized experts in the Ukrainian legal market, take an active part in the legislative process, and build up an effective institute of advocacy in Ukraine.
We have gathered:
- Key legislative changes in criminal law and procedure;
- Crucial decisions of the Supreme Court that shape judicial practice;
- Structure of bodies and courts in criminal proceedings;
- Interesting cases of Client protection;
- as well as expert legal analytics – in one place, in a usable format for navigation and search.
Follow the project via the link and be the first to learn about all aspects of criminal law and procedure in Ukraine.
The analytical resource is regularly updated to provide readers with up-to-date information.