Diia City is called to introduce the regulation in IT sector and attract more foreign companies to Ukraine, providing benefits and advantages for both startups and existing IT product and outsourcing companies. The law on taxation of Diia City residents’ activity, adopted on New Year's Eve, has already entered into force and will soon start working.
GOLAW Law Firm in partnership with IT Ukraine Association invites you to join the third webinar of the “Adaptation of IT-companies to Diia City” series, during which we will reveal the peculiarities and new tax opportunities that will be provided to Diia City residents and its specialists.
Questions for discussion:
- How can a Diia City specialist take advantage of a tax deduction?
- How will the income of a Diia City specialist be taxed and who will pay taxes: a company or an employee (single social contribution, personal income tax)?
- Will it be beneficial for IT-companies to start cooperating with individual entrepreneur under gig-contracts in terms of taxation?
- How to pay personal income tax and single social contribution if an IT-company is excluded from the list of Diia City residents?
- What are the special income tax payment terms for Diia City residents?
- What is the difference between income tax and exit capital tax?
- How to choose or waive special terms for income tax payment?
- Can a resident of Diia City be a single taxpayer?
- How can a resident of Diia City decide which tax regime is better to choose?
- How will certain transactions be taxed with exit capital tax: dividends, supply of goods/services, royalty payment, cooperation with individual entrepreneurs?
- Max Lebedev – partner at GOLAW
- Iryna Kalnytska – partner at GOLAW
- Olena Sulyma – senior associate, attorney at law at GOLAW
Max Lebedev is a recognized expert in the field of corporate and commercial law, he heads the practice of corporate law and M&A, as well as Private Clients practice at GOLAW. One of Max’s areas of expertise is advising Ukrainian and international IT companies on structuring investments and M&A transactions, development of a corporate structure, corporate governance system, as well as regulatory and commercial issues of companies in the IT sector.
Iryna Kalnytska is the Head of Tax, and Restructuring, Claims and Recoveries practices at GOLAW. Iryna advises Ukrainian and global companies on national and international taxation, tax risks mitigation, tax structuring. She successfully represents the interests of clients in complex tax disputes. The lawyer also has a strong background supporting banks and insurance agencies in the provision of debt finance, as well as in other various aspects of the finance industry, including debt restructuring and refinancing.
Olena Sulyma is the Senior Associate at GOLAW. Olena advises Ukrainian and foreign companies on taxation. In particular, she carries out the analysis and assessment of tax aspects and risks of the business transactions and activity. Olena successfully represents the interests of the firm’s clients before tax and other supervisory bodies, provides legal supports during tax audits, pre-trial settlement of disputes, and litigation disputes of different specializations. The lawyer also focuses on the issues of protection of intellectual property rights, companies’ compliance with the legal requirements of advertising law and on consumer rights protection.
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
Format: online (Zoom)
Registration at the link: https://bit.ly/3K82eIV
Participation is free of charge.
Please, note that registration for the event is compulsory.
After registration you will receive a confirmation and a broadcast link to the specified email.