This month, five new members from diverse industries such as agriculture, IT, food & beverage, human capital, and business consulting will introduce their companies. The event offers participants a unique opportunity to meet and greet new AmCham members, establish new contacts, strengthen the cooperation with other members and open new doors to business opportunities.
The event will consist of two parts – a short introduction from new members and online networking in groups to discuss potential cooperation.
- Anatolii Kindybaliuk, General manager, Ecolab LLC
- Ellina Yurchenko, Government Relations Manager, Astarta-Kyiv
- Ihor Prykhodko, CEO, Almexoft
- Ihor Savchenko, Outsourcing project manager, ANCOR
- Volodymyr Chyzhykov, Managing Partner, A1 Consulting
The meeting will be held in Ukrainian. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
Registration is required to participate. The link for joining will be sent only to registered participants on the day of the event. Deadline for registration is Thursday, October 21, 12:00 PM.