The 7th annual Ukrainian Investment Roadshow is taking place on 1st December at the Allen & Overy law offices in London with the official support of the Embassy of Ukraine in the UK and Advantage Ukraine.
Click here for event programme and to register today.
The Roadshow is the long-standing and popular platform for Ukraine’s leading corporates and top economic policy-makers to come together and meet with the most influential international emerging markets fund managers, investment bankers and advisors and a wide range of stakeholders from the financial community, not to mention a wide range of present and potential strategic investors. Last year the event attracted close to 250 senior executives from 17 countries worldwide.
Lucio Genovese, Executive Chairman, Ferrexpo, Alexander McWhorter, CEO, Citi Ukraine, Oksana Nersesova, Head of Corporate Finance, DTEK and Imran Ahmadzada, Group CFO, NEQSOL Holding are the latest additions to an expert and authoritative speaker line-up featuring the likes of:
- Tim Ash, Senior EM Sovereign Strategist, BlueBay Asset Management
- Giovanni Salvetti, Managing Director, Rothschild & Co
- Matteo Patrone, Managing Director, Eastern Europe & Caucasus, EBRD
- Lisa Kaestner, Regional Manager, Ukraine, Belarus & Moldova, IFC
- Vitaliy Vavryshchuk, Head of Macroeconomic Research, ICU
- Oleh Krykavskyy, Government Relations Director, ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih
- Aivaras Abromavicius, Chairman, Agro Region
- Andrii Okolnych, Head of IR, Interpipe
- Oliver Gierlichs, Managing Director, Ukraine, Bayer
They are joined by senior representatives from the likes of Astarta, PrivatBank, London Stock Exchange, Sense Bank, Horizon Capital, Allen & Overy, Plenisfer Investments, Goldbeck Solar, umgi, Diligent Capital Partners, Aequo, Green Recovery Fund and many more.
You can view the full speaker line-up and agenda and register online here. The registration fee has been frozen from last year.
We welcome Allen & Overy, ICU, ONUR Group, NEQSOL Holding, TrData and Energame as sponsors of the Forum and are grateful to Allen & Overy for hosting the event. If you would like to raise the profile of your organisation at the event, simply respond to this email to find out more.
Do take this opportunity to hear from and meet Ukraine’s leading corporates and officials and to join the dialogue on how the Emerging Markets investor community can participate in the recovery of the Ukrainian economy and support the resilience of its business community.