American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine welcomes inclusion of its member companies’ proposals in Resolution #36 approving Temporary Recommendations on anti-epidemic measures in hotels, adopted by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on June 6, 2020.
The Resolution entered into force on June 10, 2020 and included certain Chamber proposals, provided in the course of its development, namely:
- Recommendations for the work of hotels’ staff with maintenance of relevant journals;
- Recommendations for communication and respective materials;
- Recommendations for control over technical systems, especially air conditioning system;
- Ensuring social distance in places of potential visitors’ crowds;
- Disinfection of surfaces in all public and service areas every 3-4 hours;
- Hand hygiene measures.
The Chamber welcomes inclusion of its proposals and supports further improvement of regulation in the sphere of hospitality & tourism.