INTEGRITES invites owners and top managers to find out everything on CFC rules for business. Explaining complicated issues in a simple manner, our team will help you develop the action plan adjusted to the new legal environment.
When: October, 20 | 10am
Where: HUB 4.0, Kyiv, Yaroslavsky lane, 1/3
Audience: business owners, GMs, CFOs
Speakers from INTEGRITES – Tax and Customs practice team:
– Viktoriia Fomenko, Partner and Head of practice
– Oleg Kotliar, Senior associate
Topics on the agenda:
|CFC in Ukraine – rules, terms, fines and expected amendments – Who gets affected?
– What are the criteria for determining the beneficiaries of foreign companies and other controlled persons?
– What financial risks arise due to CFC rules?
|CFC rules: international practice– What do owners of CFC and tax authorities argue about in courts?
– How do courts and tax authorities interpret the controversial provisions and what are the consequences for the beneficiaries?
|How will CFC regulation develop in Ukraine? – What changes to the CFC rules are to be implemented right now?
– What is the status of CFС rules in Europe and other countries?
– What is there to be ready for?
|Zero declaration – objects, expected tax rates and guaranties– What are the essence and purpose of zero declaration?
– Who gets affected?
– What does the state guarantee to the declarants?
|Common Reporting Standard (CRS): why it is relevant again – What is the meaning of the CRS and why is it important?
– How are CFC rules, zero declaration and automatic exchange of information related?
|Deciding on foreign structures: what to consider– What should be taken into account due to the new rules?
– What options are there, and which one is the best?
– Questions to be answered in the new reality
Participation fee: UAH 1000
Register via link: https://bit.ly/339LUnB
* We care about your health: masks, sanitizers, as well as conditions for social distancing will be provided at the venue.
We will appreciate your responsible attitude to the current quarantine requirements.
Thank you for understanding!