Leaders and managers at all levels have now may super complex tasks and new challenges giving special attention to employee care and performance control in the hybrid world.
Reloading leaders is a priority for most organisations in the world and Ukraine today. Companies are actively working on changing the agenda in terms of development of the management paradigm, and CMS is no exception.
We offer managers and responsible HR executives a unique programme – “Rebirth of leaders: how the role of a leader is changing in the conditions of hybrid work and permanent uncertainty”, which will enable to re-launch manager development programmes and form new focuses.
Speakers, Oksana Semeniuk, an expert in leadership development with 27 years of experience in Ukrainian and international environments, and CMS partner Olga Beliakova, will help you
- Understand how the values and the needs of people have changed in an extra unforeseeable world;
- Form a vision of the changes in the leadership context and realise where to start the changes;
- Get recommendations for acting in your environments.
Save three Tuesdays in June!
Format: 3 webinars 1.5 hours each, including live-quiz and interaction with the audience.
8 June 2021, 10:00 - 12.00 (Kyiv time)
First meeting. Leader-manager: what has changed in the context for leadership over the year after the pandemic.
- Changes in values and needs for employees in the conditions of lockdowns, permanent worrying and great uncertainty.
- Leadership styles prevailing in Ukraine now.
- Three important paradigms that a manager and a leader is important to work with.
15 June 2021, 10:00 - 12.00 (Kyiv time)
Second meeting. Leader’s way of thinking: why it is important to start changes from realising of the inner system of coordinates.
- Leader’s thinking: why it is important and what you need to know about your brain.
- Thinking 1.0. Thinking 2.0. Thinking 3.0 – Where do we see ourselves?
- How to test and identify your type of thinking and all of its pros and cons.
22 June 2021, 10:00 - 12.00 (Kyiv time)
Third meeting. Competences for the leader. Human-centric approach in work.
- Most important competences for a leader in the short term.
- Tools and algorithms for development.
- How a modern leader should work with the well-being of the employees.