What is the potential of ESG data to support decision making processes and change in practice?
We have witnessed the rise of impact investing and a greater awareness for ESG in recent decades, with multiple methods developed to enhance ESG and impact data collection and reporting. With advanced ESG integration in monitoring and appraisals becoming more mainstream, it’s clear that ESG data will be used to steer informed decision-making processes to support managing future-proof assets.
The main focus of the webinar:
- Bridging ESG data and practice to gather, analyze, and use for reporting and facilitating decision-making;
- Functionalities of the FMO ESG Tool for Private Equity and Banks and how to use it to manage E&S, Social, Corporate Governance, and Business Integrity risks of investees
- Case studies in using the ESG Tool from FI/PE funds in Ukraine, Georgia & Armenia
- Jeffrey Liebert, CEO Gazelle Finance
- Anisa Xhitoni, Environmental & Social Officer, Private Equity FMO
- Lennard Oehlers, Environmental & Social Officer, Private Equity FMO
- Nana Berdzenishvili, ESG Manager, Cerberus Frontier
- Valerii Mikhailovskyi, Head of the Department of Environmental and Social Risks, Ukrgasbank
Amos de Jong, Senior Environmental and Social Officer, Private Equity FMO
Special guest: Patricia Nicolau Environmental & Social Manager for Agri, Food, Water FMO.
The interactive webinar will include online (anonymous) polls, short pitches, theme-focused presentations, and an engaging Q&A.
Target audience: development directors, top (IR) managers in international markets, NGOs, governmental organizations, financial institutions, regional experts, ESG consultants, and representatives of medium- and large-scale businesses beginning to implement sustainable development practices in their activities.
Click here to register for this and other upcoming webinars: