What are the things without which Ukraine's victory wouldn't be complete and what are the pillars upon which we can build a strong legally capable state? Kyiv will soon be hosting a forum for business, state and society leaders — The Conductors of Changes.
The VIII Conductors of Changes Forum, which will be held in Kyiv on 27 September 2023, will bring together owners and executives of Ukrainian and international companies, reputable public figures and statespersons – all those who strive to transform and develop our country. Event organizer: Deloitte Ukraine
Topic of the Forum: “Unity today. Unity tomorrow?”
The years of the full-scale war showed us and demonstrated to the whole world what Ukrainians are really capable of when united. During this time, our society has undergone tremendous changes and come to realize its values – we have embarked on a journey of great transformation. However, there are still many challenges ahead, which will test our strength every day. The events of 24 February have united us all, but will we be able to preserve our unity? This year’s Forum agenda includes four panel discussions:
- What will unite us for generations and what should our culture of unity be built around? Moderator: Sergiy Kulyk, Managing Partner at Deloitte Ukraine
- What kind of economic strategy can unite business, government, and society? Moderator: Yegor Grygorenko, Partner and Head of Consulting and Risk Advisory at Deloitte Ukraine
- How to win the war of cultures, what is the strength of our nation, and what can we offer the world? Moderator: Andriy Bulakh, Deputy CEO at MHP
- What will Ukraine be like after the war in terms of the state structure? Moderator: Roman Bondar, CEO of Korn Ferry Ukraine
- Oleksandr Korniyenko, First Deputy Speaker of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Volodymyr Borodiansky, Co-founder of The Organization of Ukrainian Producers, Minister of Culture of Ukraine (2019–2020)
- Volodymyr Popereshnyuk, Co-founder of Nova Post
- Ivan Lenyo, Kozak System frontman
- Anton Drobovych, Head of the Ukrainian Institute of National Remembrance, serviceman of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- Andriy Rizol, Board Chairman of the “Watch Ukrainian!” Association, producer
To learn more about the Forum's program and speakers, please visit the Forum website: conductorsofchanges.com
Partners of the event: MHP, SoftServe, Odgers Berndtson Ukraine, as well as Inclusive Friendly, which helps to arrange the venue for the event and ensure the venue accessibility.
Participation: Traditionally, the Conductors of Changes Forum has a social component. This year, there is no fixed pay for tickets; the participation is on a donation basis. We will transfer all amounts of charitable donations, as well as 10% of partnership fees, to the Children of Heroes Charity Fund. The Fund takes care of children who have lost one or both parents to the war, and will support them until they reach adulthood.
Deloitte provides this support as part of WorldClass, a priority area of its strategy for corporate responsibility and sustainable development aimed to empower people with new opportunities.
Media accreditation is open until 22 September 2023. Please send your requests to Anastasia Beheza, Head of PR at Deloitte Ukraine: firstname.lastname@example.org or register on the website.