In October 2021, AmCham Ukraine launched GR Professionals Network (GR Net). The brand-new platform’s primary goal is to unite the professional GR community, share and implement transparent GR practices in Ukraine based on international standards.
The event was devoted to discussing the best B2G communication practices, which are the key tool to any successful GR strategy:
- How to make the voice of business heard at the highest level
- B2G communications’ tools and channels that work
- Bold vs diplomatic approach – the subtle art of achieving goals
- Crisis communications toolbox – smart, fast, and honest
- Behind the scenes – insights and advice on successful policy communications
- Taras Byk, Government Relations Director, Wooden Horse Strategies LLC
- Yuliana Chyzhova, Chief Communications Officer, American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine
- Yaryna Klyuchkovska, Corporate Communication Director, ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih
- Thibaut L’Ortye, Director of Public Affairs, American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union
- Olesya Olenytska, Government Relations and Public Affairs Director, METRO Cash and Carry Ukraine
- Olga Rosca, Principal Media Advisor, Spokesperson at EBRD for Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Moldova and Azerbaijan, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Michelle Russo, Chief Communications Officer, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Moderator – Tetyana Prokopchuk, Vice President, American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine.