Women's military registration is one of the most resonant topics that stirred up the Ukrainian information space. As of October 1 this year, specific categories of women are required to register for military service. It has led to several questions and myths about the registration procedure, liability for violating the law, and possible restrictions on women's travel abroad. An important concern for employers is ensuring the rights of female employees subject to military registration.
During the webinar, Kateryna Tsvetkova explained all the nuances of the novelties in the military registration of women.
Questions for discussion:
- Categories of women subject to military registration
- Term and procedure of registration
- Responsibility for violation of registration requirements
- Rights and obligations of women registered for military service
- Will women liable for military service be able to travel abroad?
Partner, Attorney at law
GOLAW │ Labour law