The American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine, jointly with the member company Eterna Law, is glad to invite you to the upcoming Knowledge Seminar "Solutions on Mitigation of Corporate and Personal Corruption Risks That Business Leaders Should Know", which will be held in the format of the webinar. The link to the session will be sent only to the registered participants.
The webinar will be dedicated to providing practical solutions on mitigating risks of top managers and their companies for violation of local and foreign anti-corruption laws (i.e. FCPA and UKBA).
During the meeting we will discuss:
- Common misconceptions of business leaders related to compliance with anti-corruption laws
- The ways to mitigate personal risks for violation of cross-border anti-bribery requirements
- Best practices in compliance programs' implementation
- Lessons learned: cases that you don't want to repeat
- How to find out whether you are on the safe side
Timur Khasanov-Batirov, Partner, Head of Compliance Practice at ETERNA LAW. 20-year professional experience of Mr. Khasanov-Batirov includes his work in six countries at various roles as Head of Legal, Corporate Secretary, and Chief Compliance Officer. Prior to joining ETERNA LAW, he was the compliance officer for thirty countries at the HQ of the international pharmaceutical company "Berlin-Chemie" (Germany). Mr. Khasanov-Batirov is actively involved in the promotion of compliance in the Eurasian region as a co-founder of the Compliance club, an international community of practice, and creator of Compliance in post-USSR and 1001 Compliance Days information resources.
The language of the event is English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.