International exhibition and conference ReBuild Ukraine powered by Energy will be held on 14-15 November 2023 in Warsaw, Poland, EXPO XXI exhibition center.
This event will be held under the patronage of the Ministry of Energy of Ukraine and support of the Ministry for Communities, Territories and Infrastructure Development of Ukraine, the State Agency of infrastructure recovery and development of Ukraine, the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology of the Republic of Poland, U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine and core ministries of EU partner countries.
The event will be continuation of successful first exhibition and conference Rebuild Ukraine, which took place this February and exceeded all expectations and inquiries of all stakeholders – international manufacturers, local communities and partners from the whole world.
The main aim of this event is to attract the fundraising from international institutions for recovery of Ukrainian communities, assisting Ukrainian energy companies in the restoration of the critical infrastructure facilities affected during war aggression and also to promote an investment attraction of the cities and regions of Ukraine. These areas support millions of temporary displaced families and have favourable investment possibilities.
ReBuild Ukraine second edition creates a platform to unite state authorities, international donor and financial organizations, territorial communities, representatives of charity funds, investment companies, development agencies, state and private energy, construction companies and organizes active participation of business in rebuilding of Ukraine.
The key elements of exposition will be:
- National pavilion «Ukraine and its Communities» under support of the Ministry for Communities, Territories and Infrastructure Development of Ukraine: with the booths of more than 20 territorial communities affected by the war and around 80 guest communities.
- National exposition «Energy of Ukraine» under support of the Ministry of Energy of Ukraine: state companies from the following economic sectors: Nuclear Energy, Electricity, Oil and Gas Industry, Coal Industry, Green Energy, Energy Efficiency
Preliminary concurrent program of Rebuild Ukraine powered by Energy
- Press briefing of the representatives of the authorities of Ukraine, EU and other countries
- International conference: «Recovery of Energy sector of Ukraine. Modernization».
Investment Conference: Platform promoting investment opportunities for economic transformation of Ukraine
- Recovery Construction Forum: Forum will unite leading construction companies of Ukraine and EU. The main topic of the Forum will be questions of the recovery strategy plan, terms and procedures for involving international companies in the process of Ukraine rebuilding.
- Marathon of Communities - presentations of damages of Ukrainian Territorial Community participating in the event.
Visitors and guests of ReBuild Ukraine powered by Energy will see unique exposition of construction technologies, equipment and materials, green technologies, global achievements of construction and energy industries.
For more information about the event please address to the Organizing Committee of the exhibition-forum.
Premier Expo Subsidiary
Contact person – Iuliia Bulgakova