Ukrainian Advocates' Association invites representatives of business, banks, financial institutions, lawyers and attorneys to the UAA Forum - "A2B: Banking & Compliance" to discuss the most topical financial and banking issues.
This year we have decided to combine two formats of the forum - offline and online. We did it to allow the participants to be present at "A2B: Banking & Compliance" from any place of the world, in the most comfortable conditions for themselves, even without leaving their offices or homes.
Main topics of the forum:
- Financial Monitoring
- Court practice in the financial and banking sector
- FinTech. Transition to innovative technologies
Who is this forum for?
The forum is a unique platform for uniting both lawyers, attorneys and scientists, and representatives of business, the financial and banking sector, and state authorities.
Money and capital need both legal support and professional banking and compliance. According to trends in recent years, banks have become a portal for businesses, open or closed.
At the forum, we will discuss only practical cases and recommendations for creating and running a business under current banking restrictions. We will also consider the latest trends towards transparent business conduct.
Invited to participate:
- representatives of Ukrainian and foreign banking sector;
- representatives of large Ukrainian business;
- representatives of audit and consulting companies;
- representatives of legal companies;
- compliance specialists;
- representative of the National Bank of Ukraine;
- representative of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine;
- representative of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
General partner: Amber Law Company
Organizer: Ukrainian Advocates' Association
Program and registration at the link: https://www.uaa.org.ua/forumy-i-zakhody/banking-compliance-2021-a2b-forum/
Chamber members are entitled to 10& discount. Promo-code - ПАРТНЕР10.
For questions about participation in the Forum, please contact:
For partnership and speaking engagements, please contact:
email@example.com, + 38 (067) 441 10 27
firstname.lastname@example.org, +38 (067) 327 53 32