During the event you will learn all about:
- role of U.S. Commercial Service in Ukraine in supporting potential investors;
- starting operations in Maryland: opportunities that Maryland Department of Commerce provide;
- services from Howard Country Economic Development Authority and Maryland/Israel Development Center;
- support from AmCham member company Global Operations Group.
Nataliya Chervona, Business Development Director, AmCham Ukraine
Sean Timmins, Deputy Senior Commercial Officer, U.S. Commercial Service Ukraine
- Sean Timmis, Deputy Senior Commercial Officer, U.S. Commercial Service Ukraine
- Andrew Krainik, Regional Manager for Australia and Europe, Maryland Department of Commerce, Office of International Trade and Investment.
- Maria Angelica Vargas, Director, International Business Development, Howard County Economic Development Authority
- Barry Bogage, Executive Director, Maryland/Israel Development Center
- Alex Chizhik, CEO and Founder, Global Operations Group
The meeting will be held in English. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
Registration is required to participate. The link for joining will be sent only to registered participants. The deadline for registration is Tuesday, October 19, 11:00 AM.