Adam Smith Conferences is proud to announce the 11th international Ukrainian Energy Forum, which will take place at the InterContinental Hotel, in Kyiv on 25-27 February 2020.
For the 11th year, Adam Smith Conferences is bringing together the key decision-makers in the Ukrainian energy market at the flagship Ukrainian Energy Forum. This time we will welcome 450+ delegates in Kyiv, Ukraine on 25-27 February 2020 for the three days of intensive expert exchanges, evaluating business opportunities for 2020 onwards and targeted networking with international and Ukrainian top-level business executives.
We are delighted to announce that Oleksiy Orzhel, Minister of Energy & Environmental Protection, Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine will make a keynote presentation in the plenary session 1 on the 25th of February 2020.
Chamber members are entitled to a 15% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: EUC015mACC. REGISTRATION ONLINE.
OTHER LATEST ADDITIONS TO OUR EXECUTIVE SPEAKER FACULTY INCLUDE:
Leading policy makers:
- Yuliya Kovaliv , Deputy Head of Office of President of Ukraine
- Oleg Ustenko, Advisor to the President of Ukraine
- Maksym Malashkin, Chairman, State Inspectorate for Energy Supervision of Ukraine
Top-level decision makers from the leading energy companies:
- Orest Logunov, Chief Procurement Officer, Naftogaz Group
- Vsevolod Kovalchuk, CEO, Ukrenergo
- Myron Firman, Director of Geology, Ukrgazvydobyvannya
- Stepan Kozytskyy, Director, Drilling Company “Goryzonty” and Director, Zakhidnadraservice
- Victor Gladun, Director, Chief Executive Officer, JKX
- Robert Bensh, Senior Managing Partner, Pelicourt LLC
- Ilya Ponomarev, Founder & CEO, Trident Acquisitions
Renowned industry experts and specialists:
- Edward Chow, Senior Associate, Energy and National Security Programme, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Nick Butler, Visiting Professor and founding Chair, Kings Policy Institute, King's College London
- Simon Pirani, Senior Research Fellow, Natural Gas Programme, The Oxford Institute of Energy Studies
- Konrad Świrski, CEO, Transition Technologies Capital Group
To get first-hand updates on the most awaited by the Ukrainian and international energy community development of 2020 – TSO unbundling and transit deal with Gazprom – do not miss the opportunity to attend session 3 on February 25 - THE FUTURE OF UKRAINE’S GAS TRANSIT SYSTEM AND THE SECURITY OF EUROPEAN SUPPLY. We have gathered some of the key stakeholders involved in building the new future for Ukrainian transit to discuss where the next opportunities lie, get to know the new GTSO LLC and debate views on security of supply in the region.
Hear presentations by the top decision-makers at the heart of the recent events:
- Sergiy Makogon, General Manager, Gas TSO of Ukraine
- Walter Boltz, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, MGU (Mahystralni Gazoprovody Ukrainy)
- Milan Sedlacek, Director, EU Affairs and Strategy, Eustream
- Hendrik Pollex, Director, System Operations, ENTSO-G