- Assisting Policy Officers in operations of the relevant Committees and Working Groups daily (including but not limited to translation of materials; follow-up communication with relevant stakeholders; assistance in drafting legislative and regulatory updates; sending CRM mailouts; conducting registration and sending confirmations, etc.)
- Administrative support to Policy Officers during the preparation of meetings and events
- Assisting in drafting and sending letters to state authorities
- Assisting in drafting and/or collecting information and issuance of policy-related electronic publications
- Maintaining the database of incoming and outgoing Chamber letters and related docs
- Preparing package of documents for Chamber participation in Public Councils, external Working Groups, etc. as instructed by respective Policy Officers;
- Updating the database regularly
- Performing other tasks as instructed by Policy Officers or Policy Team Leadership, e.g., summarizing documents, feedbacks and proposals, preparing presentations, etc.
- Performing annual activities as instructed by Policy Director
- Upon returning to regular work from the office – assisting in other processes as instructed by Policy Officers or Policy Team Leadership
- Good knowledge of the current reforms agenda, political and economic environment as well as system of state bodies in Ukraine
- Excellent spoken and written English and Ukrainian language skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent multitasking capacity
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a solid customer-driven focus
- Experience of 1+ years working in government institutions/NGOs would be an advantage
- A challenging full-time position in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Great team
- Individual and professional growth opportunities
- Additional benefits include full medical insurance, accident life insurance, extra vacation week, etc.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their applications by April 16, COB (please, fill in the form below).
We thank all applicants; however, we will contact only short-listed candidates.