Dentons, the world’s largest law firm, has developed a tax bot that allows Ukrainian businesses to navigate through the challenges of the Ukrainian tax system and to get the most important information about tax changes easily and free of charge.
Ukrainian companies still have many questions about the amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine contained in Law # 466-IX. In particular, the main questions are:
- Will I be affected by the changes if I have a company abroad?
- How is passive income from Ukraine taxed and how to apply the conventions for the avoidance of double taxation?
- How to determine if a non-resident income recipient is a beneficial owner of such income from Ukraine? Is there a test of the main goal when paying income to a non-resident?
- What now needs to be done if a company pays income to a non-resident?
- What are the risks for a Ukrainian company due to the new changes?
- Are there any additional tax payments?
You may find the answers to the above questions as well as the information about other provisions of the Law # 466-IX in the Telegram bot https://t.me/DentonsTaxBot
@DentonsTaxBot is constantly adding new information and it will keep you posted about the most important news and changes in Ukrainian tax legislation.
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, connecting talent to the world's challenges and opportunities in more than 75 countries. Dentons' legal and business solutions benefit from deep roots in our communities and award-winning advancements in client service, including Nextlaw, Dentons’ innovation and strategic advisory services. Dentons' polycentric and purpose-driven approach, commitment to inclusion and diversity, and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client and community interests in the New Dynamic. www.dentons.com