Ukraine. How to realize the 2022/23 grain export potential? War Risks & Prospects - Join UkrAgroConsult Webinar, Feb 7.
How to turn into reality grain export potential in the 2022/23?
Join a free webinar ‘Ukraine. How to Realize the 2022/23 Grain Export Potential? War Risks & Prospects’ to be released by UkrAgroConsult on February 7, 2023.
UkrAgroConsult analysts will discuss the following topics:
- Grain market challenges: prices, logistics, quality
- Inflow of Ukrainian grain to Europe. How realistic are the quota restrictions?
- A battle for sunseed: will crushers and exporters keep competing by the end of the season?
- How blackout affected oilseed exports?
- Grain corridor prolongation 2.0. Fears and risks
- Trade flows are becoming more regionally concentrated
- Grain storage in the focus. Estimate of loss and investment
- Maryna Marynych, Grain Market Analyst, UkrAgroConsult
- Maksym Kharchenko, Logistics Market Analyst, UkrAgroConsult
Webinar language - English.
To access the webinar, please register online.
You will receive the webinar access link on February 7.