Recently, the authorities have begun to pay more attention to the IT industry in order to harmonize the existing practices of IT companies at the legislative level. This is evidenced by the new packages of bills, which are quite different from previous proposals for tax innovations for the IT sector. Such attention is primarily related to the existence of tax risks of the current structures of the organization of business processes of IT companies, which, in general, can be reduced or eliminated through the proper conduct of accounting and tax accounting.
During the webinar, we will take a look at the main tax aspects of the IT industry that currently exist and need special attention, as well as introduce you to the potential impact of new legislative initiatives on the activities of IT companies.
- The main aspects of IT companies tax risks
- Free provision of infrastructure to «IT contractors»: main tax risks
- "3 whales" of coworking services: cost, profitability, distribution of VAT
- Tax nuances of effective financing of an IT company
- The impact of anti-BEPS legislation on the activities of IT companies
- Current bills: what to expect and whether to prepare
Oleksandr Boboshko, Director, Head of International Tax; Andriy Buznytsky, Manager; Oksana Panchenko, Manager; Maria Korzh, Senior Consultant.
To register click here: https://podatkoviirisk.ticketforevent.com/
Participation in webinars is free. Applications for participation from consulting, law and audit companies are not accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact Yulia Salei by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.