We invite you to our webinar: Tax Audits: from Preparation to Appeal
Date: 30 November 2021
Duration: 11:00 – 12:00
Based on the information provided by the Ukrainian State Tax Service for January – September 2021, tax authorities conducted 1,530 scheduled inspections (the results of which were accepted) and charged UAH5.1 billion to those taxpayers. This means that, on average, around UAH3 million of additional taxes and penalties per each taxpayer inspected were assessed by the Ukrainian tax authorities as a result of tax audits and were accepted by the audited entities.
Meanwhile, 24,900 cases involving taxpayers’ claims against the State Tax Service on cancellation of TNDs worth a collective UAH235.9 billion are still pending in the courts. On average, this means that there are around UAH9.5 million of accrued tax liabilities per taxpayer have been challenged.
If you wish to minimise tax risks that may arise from the findings of tax audits, you are welcome to join our webinar ‘Tax Audits: from Preparation to Appeal’ which will be held by leading KPMG in Ukraine specialists.
The webinar agenda includes the following:
Before a tax audit
- What is the procedure for forming a schedule for scheduled inspections (taking into account changes dated 13 November 2021)? Who should expect inspections in 2022?
- Which period will be subject to audit by the Ukrainian tax authorities?
- Should I be afraid of e-audit and SAF-T UA?
During a tax audit
- What kind of transactions do the Ukrainian tax authorities focus on?
- Should inventory-taking be conducted at the request of the supervisory authority?
- What kind of inquiries are sent by inspectors, and how should I respond to them?
- The most common breaches reflected in tax audit reports
Block 3. After a tax audit
- What are the standard steps to be taken by a taxpayer after the tax audit?
- When is a TND agreed?
- Risks of criminal liability for company management that arise from tax audit findings
Natalia Musiienko, Attorney at Law, Head of KPMG Tax Dispute Resolution Practice, KPMG Law Ukraine, Member of the Ukrainian Bar Association, the American Chamber of Commerce, and the European Business Association.
Olha Sich, Senior Tax Consultant, KPMG Corporate Tax, KPMG in Ukraine.
Who will be interested in this webinar?
This webinar will be useful for chief accountants and heads of entity finance and tax departments, as well as for anyone directly responsible for an entity’s bookkeeping, and financial and tax reporting.
Please register and send your topic-related questions by 29 November 2021. Attendance of this webinar is free of charge.
Applications for attendance from consulting, law, and audit firms will not be accepted.
We look forward to you joining our webinar!