The war forced many businesses to rebuild their corporate structure «on the fly». During recent months, forced relocation of employees and opening a company or office abroad have become very important issues for IT companies. But relocations not just about moving for a while and continuing to work on projects. Relocation entails migration, tax, and social issues.
As our specialization is regulatory issues, we have prepared answers to the main migration and tax issues of relocation and creation of foreign companies, which we received from the IT business over the past three months.
Register by following the link to the free of charge A1 webinar "Relocation of IT business abroad" and find out:
- The main aspects of creating a foreign company and how to integrate it into the existing structure
- Taxation of relocated specialists
- Migration aspects of relocation
The webinar will take place on June 15 and 16 at 11:00. The event will last 1.5 hours.
June 15 https://cutt.ly/8Jd3en6
June 16 https://cutt.ly/ZJd3uxU
All webinar participants will receive:
- Access the online dashboard "Countries for relocation and their key indicators."
- Free 30-minute meeting with Volodymyr Chyzhykov, who will be able to answer specific questions related to relocation and changing the structure of the IT business.
- Volodymyr Chyzhykov, Managing Partner
- Anna Chebotareva, Head of Practice
- Dmytro Nosenko, Senior Consultant
During the webinar, you will learn:
- Can a relocated specialist work as a Ukrainian private entrepreneur in another country, and for how long?
- Is it possible to pay a private entrepreneur to his foreign currency account from a resident in foreign currency without having to exchange the amount?
- Are there any analogs to the Ukrainian private entrepreneur in foreign countries and how they work: registration, taxation, other requirements?
- What are the risks of relocating the professionals creating a Permanent Establishment in a foreign country or even countries for an IT company?
- Are there any risks of recognizing the deemed employment of relocated specialists for IT companies?
- Which foreign jurisdiction to choose for a product and service company?
- How much will a foreign company cost: opening, support, taxation, economic substance, etc.?
- How to structure the relationship between relocated specialists / a new foreign company with a resident of Diia City?
For all registration questions, you can contact Mariia Koshutska at firstname.lastname@example.org