Our partners Ukrainian IT company YouControl invites you to an intensive webinar: "How to protect a business from the risks of cooperation with Russian companies and individuals?".
Time: 15.00 (UTC+3)
During the webinar, you will learn:
- How to obtain reliable data on CIS businesses without spending time on applications to state registers
- How to find russian and belarusian assets beyond these countries
- The main catch with the data already used by the EU and USA
- To analyze connections up to level 4. How deep is it?
- How to check your business and contractors for links with Russian PEP and sanctions
- Рresent new features and upcoming service updates
- In response to the aggressive military actions of the russian federation in Ukraine, our team has created an international service that will accelerate the fall of the aggressor and help businesses avoid risks and losses caused by the cooperation with russian companies – RuAssets.
The RuAssets platform helps identify and prevent financial and sanction risks of cooperation. We will show in detail its capabilities and teach you how to test your business and contractors.
Chief Business Development Officer/developer.
At YouControl, Oleksandr is at the forefront of developing and defining the critical values of the product to determine any russian and belarusian ties. He is an Open Data scientist and specialist in investigating connections to the «Russian World».
YouControl Business Development Project and Program Manager, RuAssets Data Analyst.
Experienced in KYC (know-your-customer) - verification of private persons and legal entities. This includes ID card verification, document verification, and in-person verification of a person by meeting him, checking new business clients, and monitoring existing clients.
Details and registration: