INTEGRITES law firm and Affordable Housing Institute (USA) in association with the Temerty Contemporary Ukraine Program of the Ukrainian Research Institute (Harvard University) invite to the pro bono virtual conference series Rehousing Ukraine. Ukrainian and global experts in housing, urban planning, finance and post-conflict relief and recovery will discuss the challenges and opportunities Ukraine’s housing reconstruction brings. The series will consist of three online panels to take place in June 2022.
Panel 2: Rehousing the returnees: building better, smarter, faster, fairer
When: June 15, 16:00 (Kyiv time)
How: Zoom (participants with the confirmed registration will receive the link)
- Svitlana Startseva, Deputy Director of Department of Housing Policy and Land Management, Head of Department of Formation and Implementation of Housing Policy, Ministry for Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine
- Yuriy Dzhygyr, World Bank Consultant in Ukraine, former Deputy Minister of Finance of Ukraine
- Mykhailo Sapon, Chief architect of Irpin (Kyiv region)
- Grzegorz Gajda, Senior Urban Sector Specialist, Regional and Urban Development, European Investment Bank
- Wolfgang Amann, Managing Director, Institute of Real Estate Construction and Housing Ltd (Austria)
Moderator: Oleh Zahnitko, Partner, INTEGRITES
Participation is free. Registration is required: LINK
The event will be held in English and Ukrainian, simultaneous translation will be provided.