We invite you to participate in the main event in the field of international arbitration in Ukraine - VIII International Arbitration Readings in Memory of Academician Igor Pobirchenko, organized by the ICAC at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine.
An event on the evolution of arbitration in the turbulent world will take place on October 7, 2021 in a hybrid format (online + offline).
Key issues of the first session “Adjusting to win: innovation and technology in arbitration”:
- The impact of advanced technologies on arbitration: Quality issues
- The ICCA Survey: Does a Right to a Physical Hearing Exist in International Arbitration
- Confidentiality issues in the use of advanced technologies
- Evidence and Proof in virtual hearings
Key issues of the second session “To develop and grow: arbitration map out and Ukrainian prospects”:
- Follow the money: insolvency and arbitration
- Corporate disputes and arbitration: British experience
- Corporate disputes and arbitration in Ukraine
- International arbitration and investment attractiveness: the experience of Kazakhstan
- Ukraine as a seat for investment arbitration
This year's event is accredited by UNBA and provides training points for lawyers.
Registration is available at: https://bit.ly/2UtICtH