Data analytics is an imperative of business growth in the modern world!
However, with the implementation of advanced analytics business faces a range of important questions:
▪ Focus – in which specific business situations (use cases) advanced analytics gives the biggest impact?
▪ ROI – how to maximize profitability from using big data insights?
▪ Digital transformation – how to convert advanced analytics from a one-time project to part of company DNA, what talents are needed for this?
Will be happy to discuss these and other questions at the round table event in Kyiv School of Economics with leading Ukrainian companies, moderated by international consulting company McKinsey!
- Oleksandr Kravchenko, managing partner of McKinsey in Ukraine
- Alexey Belkin, partner at McKinsey, leader of advanced analytics practice in EMEA region
- Andriy Otroschenko, marketing director at Vodafone Ukraine
- Pavlo Roganov, vice-president of marketing, Fozzy Group
- Sebastian Rubay, deputy chairman of the board, head of retail at FUIB
Online translation of the event is planned at FacebookLive, 15:00-17:00 28 May (Friday) on the even page - https://fb.me/e/251XNPakO