The speed and variety of events in the world made clear that the economy must be ready for new challenges 24/7 365 days a year. Business understands that traditional growth and development strategies no longer work in the face of new challenges, as it happened during the pandemic, and the traditional linear economy does not bring the desired results. Can a circular economy become an effective growth strategy for both the state and business? How can the government stimulate the transition to the principles of circular economy, low-carbon development, and waste reuse? And where to start – with the culture of consumption and rational attitude to resources or with the restructuring of production?
Together with KPMG Netherland experts, we are initiating a discussion with representatives of key line ministries, international partners, and leading Ukrainian companies.
We invite you to become a speaker in the second meeting of the series "Modernizing government. Ukraine – on the path to changes” with the topic "Reduce, reuse, recycle – the principles of the circular economy in Ukraine", which will take place on October 20 at 16:00.
During the conversation, the speakers talk about:
- How can the principles of a circular economy benefit the country and business?
- How can the state stimulate the transition to the principles of a circular economy?
- What initiatives of circular economy already exist and executed by the state?
- How do donor international organizations contribute to Ukraine's transition to a circular economy?
- Reduce, reuse, recycle – what projects does the business implement based on these principles?
- Green financing – how do banks support green projects?
We are sure that your experience and professional view on the topic will be useful for the business community and all interested parties.
The meeting will last about 1.5 hours and will be broadcast live on Facebook and YouTube.
Language: Ukrainian \ English. Translation will be provided.
Participation is free. Registration is needed via following link