MIM business school is Ukraine's #1 school according to the EDUNIVERSAL ranking. Founded in 1989, it was the first business school to introduce the MBA program (Master of Business Administration) in CIS region. MIM alumni are the largest business community in Ukraine: more than 2,500 graduates of MBA and more than 7,000 members of the community as a whole.
During the seminar we considered:
- Difference between the Ukrainian market of business education and the foreign one
- New instruments in business learning
- Open programs vs corporate programs
- How can business schools assist in solving business problems?
- Presentation of the joint Chamber and MIM business school educational program
Vice president, MIM business school
Head of corporate projects and programs, MIM business school
Head of information and resource center, MIM business school