During the event participants presented and discussed the first drafts of standardized documentation for the conclusion of over-the-counter derivatives in Ukraine (so-called Localized ISDA Master Agreement). Such documentation is developed by Chamber Member DLA Piper Ukraine, a law firm commissioned by the USAID Financial Sector Transformation Project.
Also, representatives of the financial market (banks, securities traders) and commodity market shared practical experience in derivatives and exchanged views on the prospects of using localized ISDA documentation in Ukraine.
- Yulia Vitka, Deputy Chief of Party, USAID Financial Sector Transformation Project
- Tetyana Grischenko, Legal Team Lead, USAID Financial Sector Transformation Project
- Peter Werner, Senior Counsel, International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)
- Dmytro Pshenychniuk, Legal Director, DLA Piper Ukraine
- Ihor Olekhov, Co-Chair of the Chamber Banking & Financial Services Committee, Partner, CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang
- Natalia Selyakova, Partner, Dentons
- Bogdan Dyakovych, Lawyer, Baker McKenzie
- Roman Vysotskyi, Head of Financial Markets Sales, ING Bank Ukraine
- Tetyana Popovych, Co-Chair of the Chamber Banking & Financial Services Committee, Capital Markets Director, Alfa Bank Ukraine
- Anton Kovalenko, Head of Treasury and Financial Institutions, OTP Bank
- Maria Zemlyana, Lead Analyst on Financial and Economic Security (Risk Manager), Nibulon
- Maksym Grinchenko, Chief Legal & Compliance Officer, Investment Capital Ukraine