The event was organized jointly with USAID Financial Sector Transformation Project and Independent Association of Banks of Ukraine.
During the event participants presented standardized documentation for the conclusion of over-the-counter derivatives in Ukraine (so-called Localized ISDA Master Agreement). This product will make financial and commodity derivative transactions safer, more efficient and less costly. The new documentation for Ukraine is based on ISDA Master Agreement, which is an internationally agreed standardized document published by ISDA (the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc.).
Moderator – Yulia Vitka, Deputy Chief of Party, USAID Financial Sector Transformation Project
2:00 PM – 2:20 PM – Opening remarks and Transfer of Intellectual Property Rights to Developed ISDA Documentation
- Robert Bond, Chief of Party, USAID Financial Sector Transformation Project
- Peter Werner, Senior Counsel, International Swaps and Derivatives Association
- Ihor Olekhov, Co-Chair of the Chamber Banking & Financial Services Committee, Partner, CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang
- Olena Korobkova, Executive Director, Independent Association of Banks of Ukraine
2:20 PM – 2:40 PM – Commentaries
- Dmytro Pshenychniuk, Counsel, Kinstellar
- Yaroslav Shliakhov, Commissioner, National Securities and Stock Market Commission
- Mykola Selekhman, Deputy Head of Open Markets Department, National Bank of Ukraine
- Tetyana Popovych, Co-Chair of the Chamber Banking & Financial Services Committee, Capital Markets Director, Alfa Bank Ukraine
- Anton Kovalenko, Head of Treasury and Financial Institutions, OTP Bank
2:40 PM – 2:50 PM – Q&A session