In February 2021, the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine jointly with member company Deloitte Ukraine launched the series of events to discuss global trends in human capital area in view of significant changes with work and workforce.
2020 has opened new priorities and challenges for management to deal with productivity, motivation, ethic, and other human capital-related issues. Participants had an opportunity to discuss the most important human capital topics and issues, share international practices and experience on how to deal with them, find common solutions together:
- How COVID 19 impacted HR priorities in Armenia?
- Human capital challenges for the industries in Armenia, e.g. IT market
- HR technology development in Armenia
- What will be the main human capital trends in 2021?
- Karine Sarkissian, Executive Director, AmCham Armenia
- Arpi Karapetyan, Founder and Chairman, Armenian HR Association
- Lilit Gevorgyan, Human Capital Advisory Director, Grant Thornton Consulting CJSC
- Tetyana Prokopchuk, Vice President, AmCham Ukraine
- Olena Boichenko, Director, Human Capital Advisory Services, Deloitte Ukraine