Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA) invites you to the International Conference "KYIV ARBITRATION DAYS 2021: Think Big!"
This year's program includes:
- Arbitrator’s headaches
- Badly pleaded cases – what arbitrators should do and what they can’t do?
- Due process paranoia or how to devalue arbitration?
- Increasing over-reliance on experts?
- 2. The role of Psychology in International Arbitration
- “Witness testimony is the best! – A fatal error?”
- The art of settlement
- Psychology of decision-making process
- 3. Novel Approaches to Expert Testimony
For more details about the event, please visit: https://kad.com.ua/
Preliminary registration is required. To register, please follow the link: https://uba.ua/eng/events/3980/registration/
For more information please contact the UBA Secretariat by: +380 (44) 492-88-48, e-mail: email@example.com. Contact person – Tetiana Osaulenko.