During the event, we discussed three blocks of questions:
- The balance of interests of land tenants and landlords:
- Problems of preemptive rights in lease: peculiarities of their conveyancing, the problem of transfer of preemptive rights by legal entities, interests of the owner
- Ways to protect the land tenant's rights: a new turn in judicial practice
- Lease and force majeure: peculiarities of application
- Harvest protection:
- How to prevent raider attacks?
- How to deal with raider attacks that do occur?
- What are the peculiarities in this area during martial law?
- Development of judicial practice on this issue
- Peculiarities of the labor relations during martial law:
- Employer cannot generate employment at the same level: his further actions
- Employer cannot continue to pay salary due to the lack of money: how to deal with the issue
- How to avoid shortage of specialists: “reservation of employees” and other tools
Partner, Attorney, Head of Land Law Practice
Attorney, Senior Associate Land Law Practice
Senior Associate Labor & Employment Practice