Participants had an opportunity to find out the key legal and tax aspects of tax audits in 2021.
- Do the tax audits 2021 have any legal ground?
- Possible consequences of non-admission to tax audits
- An appeal against the results of tax audits: pre-trial and court settlement
- Tax audits of agricultural producers in 2021
- Tax audits of non-residents in 2021-2022
- The complaints of taxpayers to the Business Ombudsman Council regarding the appealing against the results of tax audits
Managing Partner, Head of Tax practice Martyniv Law Firm. Andriana specializes in tax law, land issues, advises agricultural and pharmaceutical business.
Head of accounting and auditing practice, auditor, Martyniv Law Firm. Yana has been working in consulting for over 10 years, focusing on advising various business segments on taxation and accounting issues.
Investigator, Business Ombudsman Council. Yuliana has over 15 years of experience in project management in international consulting and the public sector. She is a member of the expert group established based on the Memorandum between the Business Ombudsman Council and the State Tax Service. Yuliana is the co-author of two systematic reports of the Business Ombudsman Council on tax issues.