During the seminar we considered:
- When an individual becomes subject to file returns personally
- Filing time period and examples
- Interests of the government and taxpayers in tax filing
- What property should be reported on in tax returns
- Special filing option and its advantages
Partner, ETERNA LAW
Oksana is the head of international tax planning and corporate structuring department at Eterna Law.
Counsel, ETERNA LAW
Karina has proficient experience in international restructuring, corporate, tax planning and immigration issues.