On 12 April 2021, the Associated European Energy Consultants (AEEC) jointly with Becker Büttner Held, a well-established German law firm, and Hillmont Partners, a reputable Ukrainian law firm, will hold a special online discussion session to address the growing interest in renewable hydrogen and fuel cells technologies as part of Europe’s strategy towards green energy transition and its race to decarbonise key sectors of the economy.
Bilfinger Tebodin, a cutting-edge consultancy and engineering firm with the strongest energy and utility credentials, will provide expert support to the discussion.
- The role of hydrogen in the future of molecular energy supply
- Following the Green Deal: Europe’s vision for a hydrogen economy
- Current developments on the regulation of the hydrogen sector
- Outlook: investment opportunities and implementation of hydrogen technologies in the EU and Germany
- Place of Ukraine in the EU targets for hydrogen deployment
- Regulatory framework for the management of hydrogen sector in Ukraine
- Practical experience in implementation of hydrogen projects and investment prospects in Central and Eastern Europe
Our panel of speakers includes experienced experts from the renewable energy sector:
- Johannes Nohl, Partner Counsel at Becker Büttner Held, Berlin, Germany
- Tetiana Mylenka, LL.M, Counsel and Head of the Energy practice at Hillmont Partners, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bohdan Novyk, Associate at Hillmont Partners, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Oksana Roman, Head of Management Consultancy & Business Development at Bilfinger Tebodin in Ukraine
Cost: Free of charge
Working language: English (translation will not be provided)