On September 29, at the HR Wisdom Summit, 30 HRD and CEOs of large companies will talk about skills and knowledge employees should train now to stay ahead of the competition. Join to make a strong team your competitive advantage!
The main topic of this year's summit is "Getting ahead of the future". You will learn what is the motivation of employees to continue working in the company: career growth, security, or bonuses. What are the new principles and approaches to the selection of new and revaluation of existing employees? How the role of HR in the pandemic has been transformed and how to build an effective HR strategy that will accelerate the achievement of business goals.
Learn more: https://hrws.delo.ua/
Location: DTEK Academy
Among the speakers:
- Director of Human Resources, Corporate Partnership, and Communications at Astarta-Kiev Svitlana Mozgova
- Human Resources Manager at Philip Morris Ukraine Maryna Barsukova
- Head of the Project Office at Philip Morris Ukraine Maryna Drutska
- Director of Personnel Management at Media Group Ukraine Yevhen Bondarenko
- HRD at Kyivstar Oksana Oliynyk
- CEO at robota.ua Kirill Mankowski
- Organizational Development Director at FAVBET Yevhen Dzyumenko
- Vice president of talent management at Intellias Roman Gapachilo
- Head of the YASNO Personnel Management Department Lyudmila Eropkina
- HR Director at Bayadera Group Lyudmila Savitska
- Director of Human Resources at Continental Farmers Group Iryna Romanenko
and other 15+ best HR specialists.
You will learn:
- how to achieve an innovative breakthrough through staff training, from the head of the personnel management department at the RGC Konstantin Erofteev
- how and why you need to balance gender imbalance in C-Suite, from Chief Governance Officer at Techiia Holding Lyudmila Tkach-Klyuchnyk
- about the new HR functions in the companies of the future, from Vice President of HR Management at Miratech Ostap Malaniuk
- how to use IT technologies in personnel management, from an expert in management and talent development at EPAM Ukraine Natalia Kolyadko
HR Wisdom Summit will be useful for :
- HR directors who are ready to learn new functions, apply the experience of market leaders and build a strategy that combines the interests of business and employees
- HR-specialists, recruitment managers, specialists in the development of corporate culture and internal communications, seeking to expand their competencies, learn to motivate the team in new conditions and increase its involvement
- business owners, CEOs, deputy CEOs who want to strengthen the employer's brand and implement global HR trends in their company
- anyone who is looking for a job or wants to change jobs and is looking for skills that will help in their career growth
After the summit, an award ceremony will be held for HRD and companies in the nomination "Best Employer Brand" from the "TOP-100. Ratings of the largest’’ magazine.
Join the HR Wisdom Summit to learn how to build the company of the future using the experience, knowledge and strategies of leading HRD stars.
Main partner — Media Group Ukraine,
Technology partner — FAVBET,
HR partner — Robota.ua,
Host partner — DTEK Academy.