- To familiarize participants with the methods and algorithms of financial analysis as an important component of the credit risk evaluation process. The peculiarities of the creditor’s financial analysis are emphasized. These peculiarities derive from the creditor’s goals and are revealed in a composition of financial ratios and the particulars of their analysis as well as in a thorough analysis of company’s cash flows.
- To evaluate existing financial standing of the company
- To carry out problem diagnosis
- To determine how credit would increase return on investment of the company
- To form the forecast of cash flow of the company with the purpose of evaluation of its solvency
- To calculate net cash flows and cover ratio
- To develop practical skills of analysis of financial standing of a real company as a foundation for decisions regarding the practicability of financing
Training takes place on July 27-28 from 10 am to 5:30 pm at EY office (Kyiv, st. Khreshchatyk, 19A)
Check the training program: https://bit.ly/3dEtBLY
Chamber members are entitled to 10% discount: please use the EYAcademyACC promotional code when registering.
Upcoming programs: https://eyacademyukraine.com/schedule