On July 14, at the GET Business Festival, 70 business professionals will share strategies that accelerate the company's development even in a crisis. Each year, the main festival of business experience brings together thousands of small and medium-sized entrepreneurs, and this year the meeting place of the business community will be Pochayna Event Hall.
Learn more: https://get.delo.ua/
A feature of this year's festival will be the opportunity to receive 100,000 hryvnias for your own business from Ekonomika+! All small and medium business owners will be able to take part in the selection and compete for the main prize. More about the conditions - on Delo.ua.
At the GET Business Festival, 70 speakers will share their experience - CEOs and company owners, top experts in marketing, finance, management, communications and HR. Among them:
- Sales and Customer Service Director of Vodafone Ukraine Yevhen Bulakh,
- Development Director of Binotel Paul Fleischer,
- Executive Director of the European Business Association Anna Derevyanko,
- President of Ukraine International Airlines Yevhen Dykhne,
- Executive Director of the Ukrainian Center for Investment and Trade Promotion Iryna Tytarchuk,
- President of the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine Andy Hunder,
- General Manager Red Bull Ukraine Tatiana Lukinyuk,
- CEO of MOZGI Group Irina Gorova.
You will get to know:
- The rapid sales growth strategy, from Partner & General Manager of Choice Vladimir Olyanitsky,
- Management life hacks that help business to reach a new level, from the director of the Elena Pinchuk fund Olga Rudneva,
- New HR functions in the company of the future, from Digital HR expert Mike Prytula;
- How the relief of fundraising for business has changed, and which TOP-5 areas will be relevant in 2021-2022, from the consultant for program development and implementation and donor coordination in the Office of Small and Medium Business Development / SME.DO at the Ministry of Economy Alexander Babiy;
- Where to get money for the implementation of business ideas, will tell the executive director of the Ukrainian Center for Investment and Trade Iryna Tytarchuk.
Learn more about the program and speakers: https://get.delo.ua/
In addition to rich practical content, you will get: personal meetings with entrepreneurs, the success of which is monitored by the entire business community, business consultations of experts, maximum concentration of an ambitious and active audience, open conversation with business and the regulator.
The general partner of GET Business Festival is DTEK.
The main partners are Vodafone Ukraine and Nova Poshta.
Technology partner - FAVBET.
HR partner - Robota.
The host partner is Pochayna Event Hall.
Event partners: Mary Kay, Alfa Insurance.
Tea partner - May Ukraine.
Join the GET Business Festival to tap into the major business and technology trends of 2021 for the quick development of your company.