How to Support the People of Ukraine Right Now.
- United 24 – the initiative launched by the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy as the main venue for collecting charitable donations in support of Ukraine. Funds will be transferred to the official accounts of the National Bank of Ukraine and allocated by assigned ministries to cover the most pressing needs https://u24.gov.ua/
- Red Cross Ukraine - all funds will be used to help those in need, affected by armed conflict, blood collection, mobilization of volunteers and resources, and emergency activities.https://redcross.org.ua/en/donate/
- Medical fund Hospitallers – the fund provides first aid, home medical care, and evacuation of wounded Ukrainian soldiers from the hottest parts of the front. https://www.facebook.com/hospitallers/
- Sister of Mercy - the charity organization provides medical assistance for wounded Ukrainian soldiers and buying necessities for those in the front line. http://www.sister-mercy.com.ua/dopomogti/pozertva
- Charitable Foundation "Monster Corporation" – main directions are providing medical care to people and helping hospitals. http://monstrov.org/stop-war-in-ukraine/
- Help Ukraine - A joint initiative of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Rozetka, Fozzy Group, TIS, Dragon Capital, Novaya Pochta, Spunbond fund, RZTK for our international partners to provide humanitarian and medical aid to Ukraine. Help Ukraine has launched a Warehouse Distribution Center in Poland to organize the delivery of goods. https://helpukraine.center/en
- Leleka Foundation - is a US-based non-profit organization that raises charitable funds and implements medical and social support projects in Ukraine. https://leleka.care/donate/
- Ernst Prost Foundations German charitable foundation– to raise funds to purchase humanitarian aid for the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the Armed Forces of Ukraine. https://www.ernst-prost-stiftung.org/en-gb/spenden
- UNICEF Ukraine- https://www.unicef.org/ukraine/
ShortageUA - a humanitarian platform created to organize the logistics of this informal network and help people around the world easily donate tangible goods instead of money – a preference many people have. The platform tallies the quantity of supplies needed as expressed by the following partnering volunteers and organizations: Come Back Alive, Help Ukraine Center, Sergiy Prytula, Spivdiia, Nova Ukraine. https://shortageua.com/
Ronald McDonald House Charities helps children and their families during the war: provides humanitarian assistance and food kits to the refugees and families affected; purchases medicine and vital medical equipment for the hospitals.
More information and if you want to become a patron:https://rmhc.org.ua