- Act as the key point of contact among the President, Board of Directors, Leadership Team, employees, Chamber members, and other external partners
- Manage the President’s calendar, set up meetings
- Take minutes during the Board of Directors’ meetings and keep records of them
- Serve as a liaison person for cooperation with the U.S. Embassy and the U.S. Commercial Service
- Provide members of the Board of Directors with necessary documents
- Ensure and conduct timely annual Board of Directors’ elections
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements, prepare expenses reports
- Complete ad-hoc administration tasks
- Take responsibility for Diplomatic Insiders Club
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Ukrainian
- Advanced MS Office user
- Well-organized with outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g., e-calendars and copy machines)
- Discretion and confidentiality
- A challenging full-time position in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and a great team
- Individual and professional growth opportunities
- Additional benefits, upon the completion of the probation period, include full medical insurance, accident life insurance, extra vacation week, etc.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their applications by October 26, COB (please, fill in the form below).
We thank all applicants; however, we will contact only short-listed candidates.