- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other companies and organizations
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of the Chamber employees and guests
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Administer certain office procedures (Taxi Reporting, Mobile Phone Usage, etc.)
- May compile data, statistics, and other information to support the Chamber activities
- Support all the Chamber events
- Experience in administrative work
- Excellent spoken and written English and Ukrainian language skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good multitasking capacity
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills with a solid customer-driven focus
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Great team
- Individual and professional growth opportunities
- Additional benefits include full medical insurance, accident life insurance, extra vacation week, annual bonus, etc.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their applications by January 28, 2022, COB (please, fill in the form below).
We thank all applicants; however, we will contact only short-listed candidates.