RISOIL TERMINAL, JOINT VENTURE LLC
LLC «Joint Venture RISOIL TERMINAL» is the largest export / import liquid bulk and grain terminal in the Black Sea region, located on the territory of Ukraine at the sea commercial port "Chornomorsk".
Since 2001 the liquid bulk terminal plays a key role in the export of vegetable oils in Ukraine, providing services for transshipment of bulk liquid cargoes for food companies such as Cargill, Kernel, ADM and others.
LLC «Joint Venture RISOIL TERMINAL» provides its partners with significant flexibility and broad capabilities in transshipment of food vegetable oils, which is equally important for efficient trading.
The grain terminal was put into operation in March 2016. The construction was started in June 2014 and is implemented in three stages.
Characteristics of the terminal:
• simultaneous storage in the tanks - 105 thous. tons of cargo;.
• unloading - 80 railway tanks, 150 vehicles per day;
• possibility of simultaneous reception of various types of food liquid cargo or separate reception of cargo of six suppliers;
• loading - up to 30 thous. tons of cargo per day at three berths;.
• simultaneous separate loading on vessels, up to 6 types of liquid cargo or cargo of 6 shippers;
• loading of flexitanks in various modes (railway tank/ oil tank car - flexitank, reservoir - flexitank);
• volume of liquid cargo transshipment is more than 1.5 mln. tons per year.
• certified according to the international food safety management standard ISO 22000:2005 it is a sea terminal, registration IMO number UAILK – 0084.