Vega Telecommunications Group (PrJSC Farlep-Invest)
Vega is one of the largest operators in Ukraine's fixed-line communications market with the leading positions in fixed-line telephony services (about 441,000 subscribers), broadband Internet access and data transmission (over 156,400 users). Today Vega provides communication services in 159 cities and towns in 22 Ukrainian regions.
Vega emerged in Ukraine's telecom market on15 October 2008 following rebranding of Farlep Optima Group, which consisted of the largest providers of Ukraine Farlep and Optima Telecom, Ucomline, CSS, IP Telecom, Matrix, Vilcom and many others.
Farlep-Invest provides operational management of Vega Telecommunications Group.
SCM owns 99.96% of Farlep-Invest.
CEO of Vega Telecommunications Group - Murat Cinar
Website of Vega Telecommunications Group: www.vegatele.com
Vega provides a full range of fixed-line services for businesses and individuals services of Internet access, data transmission, as well as local, long distance and international telephony.
Vega national access network:
- 4,200 km of optical fibre cable;
- 25,000 km of local city networks;
- over 1,200 access nodes.
Vega trunk-line network:
- Capacity of local channels - around 100 Gbps, international - over 100 Gbps;
- International point of presence in Frankfurt and border transfers to Russia and Poland trunk networks;
- Agreements with over 30 international providers and all the biggest national operators;
- Direct connection with traffic exchange sites in Ukraine and abroad (UA-IX, DTEL-IX, AMS-IX, DE-СIX, MSK-IX, DATA-IX).