Lviv Business School of the Ukrainian Catholic University (LvBS)
Based on the unique symbiosis of a business school and a catholic university (the only one all over the post-Soviet area, but widespread in the Western world of business education), Lviv business school cherishes its international character as the basis for the school focused on personal growth of every participant of programs or events.
The fact that the school is part of the catholic universities network uniting best business schools of the world gives special opportunities for international cooperation that other Ukrainian business schools lack. Our approaches to the Executive МВА and other products are based on international experience and complemented with the best Ukrainian practice.
Mission of LvBS is creating open community of leaders who would efficiently and in compliance with international standards build a productive system and high-quality management culture through combining and development of applied knowledge, practical skills and expertise, common human and professional values.
LvBS is the school cherishing European values and approaches that develops open and responsible business community. Our goal is to support the development of visionaries who would be proactive in building Ukrainian business environment, not in responding to single high-rise problems.
Values of LvBS:
- Personal growth
- Responsibility for the results and the ways to reach them
- Continual improvement and quality culture
- Openness to diversity and respect for cultural environment
The priority of business education development aimed at raising responsible businessmen, not just the development of efficient managers, was acknowledged on the international level, in Financial Times, in the article on LvBS 'Blending ethics and expertise'.
The UCU Lviv Business School (LvBS):
- Implements an 18 months Key Executive MBA program for business owners who seek for personal growth and improvement
- Holds corporate programs of managerial development and professional training programs to help leaders and top managers of companies develop professional and personal skills and competences
- Conducts consulting projects for organizational development
- Develops and creates intellectual capital and introduces new ideas to develop business in Ukraine (articles, podcasts, interviews, studies)
- Annually holds about 35 events (12 out of which fit the Community life of the business school): conferences, café-seminars, master classes, round tables, discussions, and training programs engaging over 1000 participants.