Miratech is an IT services and outsourcing company that provides managed IT services to large and midsize multinational organizations. Founded in 1989, Miratech has its headquarters in Stockholm and Washington, DC; and R&D centers in Poland, Slovakia, and Ukraine. Miratech serves its customers internationally, covering 560 locations.
Miratech has been ranked highly in major industrial ratings, including the Global Services 100; the Software 500®; the NOA’s Outsourcing Professional Award; The Global Outsourcing 100® and Best Five Companies in Eastern Europe, by IAOP®.
Miratech is ISO 9001, CMM Level 3, and ISO 27001 certified.
For additional information about Miratech, please visit www.miratechgroup.com.
- Founded in 1989
- Corporate headquarters in Stockholm and Washington, DC
- R&D centers in Poland, Slovakia, and Ukraine
- Named in FORTUNE magazine as one of the best 100 outsourcing service providers
- Listed in key industrial ratings: Global Outsourcing 100®, Global Services 100, Software 500®, and NOA’s Outsourcing Professional Awards; Best Five Companies in Eastern Europe by the IAOP®
- Software CMM Level 3, ISO 9001:2008, and ISO 27001:2005 certified
- 870 employees and growing
- Previously a subsidiary of Telenor Group (OSE: TEL), went private in 2011
- Audit firm is Ernst & Young
- Annual sales growth over 30 percent since 2007
- Trusted service provider to Forbes Global 2000 companies
- Typical customer engagement exceeds five years
- Track record of the highest customer satisfaction