Kyiv Mohyla Business School
Kyiv Mohyla Business School [ kmbs] is a school for the leaders who want to drive change - in themselves, their companies, the nation, the world.
Founded in 1999 at the Kyiv Mohyla Academy, one of the oldest universities in Europe with almost 400 years of history.
We are certain that the radical development programmes enjoyed by our students will lead to a quantum leap in the qualitative development of their companies, and so of course our nation and the world as a whole.
- THE RIGHT ENVIRONMENT FOR BREAKTHROUGH DEVELOPMENT
The main outcome of participating in our programmes is a qualitative leap forward for both you and your business. kmbs provides the right environment to give impetus to your development, an intellectual platform for creative thinking among powerful colleagues
- STRATEGIC FOCUS AND SYSTEM THINKING
To achieve real quality advancement, we focus on the personal development of those in management, system thinking, a holistic understanding of business, strategy and the creation of the next steps forward. After all, it’s not just about increasing knowledge, but making certain you are always one step ahead of the others.
- THE ABILITY TO ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
We do not try to provide some sort of "supermanager toolkit" in a “one-size-fits-all” manner. First of all, it is important to answer the question "why?" Only from this point we can really understand what to do next - and then we can progress by doing it
- THE MOST VALUABLE IDEAS ARE AT THE INTERSECTION OF WORLDS
Learning how to open new horizons greatly adds to the effectiveness and creativity of all those in management. We go beyond merely business issues, draw on the widest available range of analogical cases, and study the experience of people from often completely different areas
- THE SPIRIT AND THE “LEADERSHIP GENE" OF KYIV - MOHYLA ACADEMY
kmbs is a part of the unique university where leaders have been born for hundreds of years. Today’s Academy proudly continues this intellectual heritage and tradition, creating a special spirit to help create the future and continue the "Leadership Gene"
- GLOBAL AND LOCAL DIVERSITY
We combine the most effective cutting-edge approaches to understanding both world experience and Ukrainian practice. Our lecturers are those who have done it – hands-on understanding of business both inside Ukraine and the international community. MBA graduates and alumni often travel on study tours to China, Brazil, Chile, the USA, Israel, Poland, Georgia ...
- Presidents’ МВА [PMBA] – for entrepreneurs and enterprise owners
- Executive MBA [EMBA] – for chief executives
- MBA [L] - MBA in leadership – for future business leaders
- Master in Banking and Finance [MBF] – for financial and investment directors
- Agri MBA – management for agriculture
- Intense short-term and integrated mid-term Executive Development Programs
- CORPORATE PROGRAMMES DESIGNED TO MEET THE NEEDS OF CLIENT COMPANIES
- Innovations.com.ua – kmbs Intellect project for innovative managers
- Joint project supported by the Swiss National Fund for Research grant on the development of an innovative program in HRM and International Business with Fribourg University in Switzerland [2011-2013].
- Served as a Secretariat of the UN Global Compact in Ukraine in 2011. [kmbs has an agreement with PRME]
- Arranged a round table with World Bank - IFC “Doing Business Report 2012” in October, 2011 on the new partnership strategy with Ukraine for 2012-2016.
- The case ”Energy of Knowledge: Developing Future Executives” became the winner in the category “Highly Commended Cases 2012” in annual “EFMD Ex cellence in Practice Award 2012”.
- Active participant on the expert committee of the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine.
- Full member of International Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine. kmbs is working on developing International Study Tours for members of the
- International Chamber of Commerce [ICC] in cooperation with international business school partners all around the world.
kmbs implements the projects on the government level supporting:
- National Bank of Ukraine (Strategic Idea development & Strategy implementation);
- Ministry of Economy of Ukraine (support strategic initiatives implementation of the Department of Public Procurement);
- Ministry of Education (core team training in strategic issues);
- Ministry of Health Care (core team training in order to transform the National Cancer Institute);
- Regional community development (project Develop Ukraine prepared 14 mayors’ teams in different parts of the Ukraine)
- Independent mass media development (strategic support of Hromadske TV) created a "School of Mayors" (for the team the candidates for mayors)
- Together with the International PEN Club and the Harvard Ukrainian Research Institute established kmbs Shevelev Prize for the modern essay
- Аs part of MBA programs organized business visits to more than 40 countries (including the largest business visits to Latin America, Israel, Georgia and others).
- kmbs recognized as the best business school in Ukraine according to the national competition "Choice of the Year 2014"
- Оpened offices in regional centers (Odesa and Dnipropetrovsk)