Event was organized in partnership with Chamber Member Company Visa Ukraine.
Panel Discussion focused on the following aspects:
- Key indicators of macroeconomic situation in Ukraine and on Western markets;
- Inflation forecasts and foreign currency exchange indexes dynamics;
- Impact of devaluation on growth/decline of different industries;
- Investment trends and sentiments.
- Stepan Kubiv, First Vice Prime Minister – Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine;
- Dmytro Sologub, Deputy Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine;
- Yuliya Kovaliv, Head of the Office of the National Investment Council of Ukraine;
- Sevki Acuner, Country Director for Ukraine, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Vice Chairman of the Chamber 2017 Board of Directors;
- Dmytro Krepak, Acting Group Country Manager for CIS and South East Europe, Visa
- Yuliya Kovaliv, Head of the Office of the National Investment Council of Ukraine
The Meeting has been moderated by Andy Hunder, President of the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine.